Toadies is a foodies haven
Your hosts Michelle and Kerry aim to make your stay as comfortable as possible, including fantastic treats from Michelle's kitchen.
Free for Toadies
Monday barista coffee with breakfast
Thursday dessert night
Bar b q's, pool table/table tennis
Toadies is going Eco!
Check out Life in the Pond to hear the coming plans for Toadies. We've decided we can do more for our environment and we may need your help.
Well located in Napier city so you can enjoy the water front, shops, restaurants and entertainment. From $28 in a 4 bed dorm bed, to doubles with a private bathroom, we have rooms to suit your needs.
Enjoying Napier is easy at Toadies.
- Free WiFi
- Free breakfast in The Orange Room
- Barista coffee for $3 - Monday morning freebie with breakfast
- Thursday dessert evening - prepared by your Toadie Manager - Yummy
- Great sheets - professionally cleaned, commercial linen provided
- Dorms and double ensuites
- Central Napier location
- Large communal areas
- Large self-catering kitchen
- Roof top terrace
- Free Bar B Q's
- Free pool table and table tennis
- Cabin rooms for international seasonal workers
Known as the Art Deco capital of the world, Napier city has architecture and events celebrating the fun and fanciful 1930's era. Also famous for fruit and wine the seasonal work for harvest makes Napier the perfect destination for funds, food and fun.