Toadies is a foodies haven
Your hosts Michelle and Kerry aim to make your stay as comfortable as possible, including fantastic treats from Michelle's kitchen.
Free for Toadies
Thursday dessert or soup night
Bar b q's, pool table/table tennis
Well located in Napier city so you
can enjoy the water front, shops, restaurants and entertainment. From 4 bed mixed dorm, to doubles with a private
bathroom, we have rooms to suit your needs.
Enjoying Napier is easy at Toadies.
- Free WiFi
- Free breakfast in The Orange Room
- Thursday dessert or soup evening - prepared by your Toadie Manager - Yummy
- Great sheets - professionally cleaned, commercial linen provided
- Dorms and double ensuites
- Central Napier location
- Large communal areas
- Large self-catering kitchen
- Roof top terrace
- Free Bar B Q's
- Free pool table and table tennis
- Cabin rooms for international seasonal workers
Known as the Art Deco capital of the world, Napier city has architecture and events celebrating the fun and fanciful 1930's era. Also famous for fruit and wine the seasonal work for harvest makes Napier the perfect destination for funds, food and fun.